Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 142: French for Pinoys

I would like to start August with something funny...

It's not concealed to those whom I'm with like every single day that I'm learning French. As I can assess myself, I'm like a Grade II student. But that's not the point of my post this time.

Now you can see I'm not heading to a Sangguniang Kabataan-related post but about SK, that is, Samejon Kevin. My introduction gently "warns" readers ahead about this!

I found this video on Youtube, c'est super! I mean it’s not educational and all that but it does give you a comic relief after a rigid French learning sessions.

According to her Youtube Channel, she only had 4 uploaded videos, just 3 technically because the other was re-uploaded in a different title. Interesting enough is her upload about the French language.

Why should she include such topic? Perhaps she’s learning French or fascinated with France. I don’t know, unless she would comment about it here!

However, the French speaking community should not take this video serious. It’s not a show of mockery to the language we love, but shows much fascination this gal could really have had in the language.

If you are a Filipino and learning French, you will certainly feel the punch. Brace yourself and of you go for a laugh ride!

 

Any more words?


My Thursday post would be equally jolly. Clue: I have a German friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment