Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 140: Perhaps of the Beverage?

I haven't chatted with my homestay family from Germany for so long time since recently. Max was left home alone so we can't go with our usual family chat. However, many things had happened for the past months we last Skyped. We had a good, almost 2 hour chat.

A couple of minutes...


One thing that we talked about was language learning. By the way, he can speak 4 languages: German, French, English, and Latin; and he's planning to take Spanish language course on college. Well, I technically speak four languages, too, let's see: Cebuano, Tagalog, English, and French; and currently studying Hebrew. I'm thinking of having less time with Hebrew though and focus on my fluency in French. Can I include Ilonggo, as well? Please, please, please! Hahahahah!!!

To the video!


Moving on, I shared the video to him with a fair warning, that there's no intention of offending German people or language. And that I had only found this on my blissful Youtube wanderings.

As he watched I can see him through his camera giggling and burst to laughing on the last word with a strong affirmation of "This is true!"

Now, let me share you the video we were talking about. Enjoy!



You jolted the first time the German guy spoke, didn't you?

What was the last word again? Hahaha...

Any more words?


Tell me what you think!

I will not be joining the trip to Palawan where all the barangay officials be. I never thought of being the OIC since, experience had it, Kap relinquishes his position to other individuals, until our Punong Barangay had the approved document from the DILG issued for me. Gulp.





No comments:

Post a Comment