Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 393: Introduction

This blog will feature the adventure of my remaining days in Sangguniang Kabataan both in our barangay and its collective sphere, and myself, personally (as an SK, i.e., Samejon, Kevin).
Well this is the SK logo, as in the office.
I might as well devise my own
Samejon, Kevin logo, eh.
What do you think?

I invite you to actively participate here and I will see to it to be equally active. You can Like, Tweet,  g+, and anything social this blog. I hope you can identify to some of the upcoming posts and let others who might as well be on the same situation while in the office, in life, know. You may also take a minute or two reading the posts in this blog daily as you join me; the SK. I would also invite you to refresh yourself with a daily dose of this.

Why use blog and not a publication?



Blog is more conveniently elaborate. 
  • Convenient because you can have tweaks and updates to your posts and prior postings right away. Your personal Blogger home view tells something of a more up to date blog updating through mobile.
  • Moreover, having a blog instead of a publication requires yourself, the Internet, and your computer alone, for you to publish posts which concerns your blog's interest.
  • Blog is also "conveniently elaborate" because you can share to people you know, or even those you do not, what might takes interest to them without singlehandedly giving them your printed propaganda.
  • Blog also promotes more elaborate individuality than most hard prints can. First, it's you who own the blog. Second, it's you who create the content. Third, nobody will ultimately triumph over what you will to put on your blog. And lastly, let's face it --- it's a blog, web log, get me?
  • It's no longer concealed from the educated man that you can monetize digital content. However, though a blogger can have such liberty of enriching himself or herself, you can expect worthwhile content from here. Also, if I get the chance to learn how to do that so I may help you readers, well, I won't hesitate to share it with you. SULONG PILIPINAS!

What will I expect from a blog as this?


As I stated above, everything SK, from my name to the office itself. Not to mention, I will also tap on to government issues concerning SK, SK reforms, SK problems and solutions, how-to's, administration, implementing programs, present notable ideas, and anything that would deem of help to the youth of this nation and the world.

How frequently will you do updates?


My updates will be regular, day-to-day basis. I may have 392 days left as a Chairman in the office but how long I will be alive will be uncertain. But I will certainly live up to the "Days: Nyaya" concept.

Also I would clearly signpost whether it is about the SK or myself, or anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment